Property Inspection Report London

We cover all over the UK. No place is too far for us

M&S Property Surveyor helps clients with property inspection reports in London

One of the leading providers of the property inspection report for immigration purposes throughout London

M&S Property Surveyor helps clients with property inspection reports in London. M&S Property Surveyor operates throughout the UK producing the report for UK Visa applications. We are proficient conducting property inspections throughout London suburbs and all the surrounding areas. We are well capable to produce reports for rented accommodation, owned accommodation, house inspection report for the spouse visa for London, and housing inspection for entry clearance in London. Our quick services help visa applicants who need to produce the property inspection report on an urgent basis. To speed up the work, we at M&S Property Surveyor provide the on-site inspection report on the field itself. Trust on us and get in touch with us anytime to discuss your immigration requirements.


Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa London


Cover all inner and outer London council areas:
  • Barking and Dagenham
  • Barnet
  • Bexley
  • Brent
  • Bromley
  • Camden
  • Croydon
  • Ealing
  • Enfield
  • Greenwich
  • Hackney
  • Hammersmith and Fulham
  • Haringey
  • Harrow
  • Havering
  • Hillingdon
  • Hounslow
  • Islington
  • Kensington and Chelsea
  • Kingston upon Thames
  • Lambeth
  • Lewisham
  • Merton
  • Newham
  • Redbridge
  • Richmond upon Thames
  • Southwark
  • Sutton
  • Tower Hamlets
  • Waltham Forest
  • Wandsworth
  • Westminster 

Immigration housing inspection: Barking and Dagenham, London

For UK Spouse visa, Idefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) visa, Fiance visa, Parnter visa, Visit visa.


  • Barking
  • Creekmouth
  • Becontree
  • Becontree Heath
  • Castle Green
  • Dagenham
  • Marks Gate
  • Rush Green

Accommodation Report for Immigration ​UK Visa: Brent, London

For UK Spouse visa, Idefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) visa, Fiance visa, Parnter visa, Visit visa.

  • Barnet
  • East Barnet
  • Monken Hadley
  • New Barnet
  • Temple Fortune
  • Arkley
  • Burnt Oak
  • Edgware
  • Brent Cross
  • Brunswick Park
  • Burroughs
  • Childs Hill
  • Church End
  • Colindale
  • Colney Hatch
  • East Finchley
  • Finchley
  • Friern Barnet
  • Golders Green
  • Grahame Park
  • The Hale
  • Hampstead Garden Suburb
  • Hendon
  • The Hyde
  • Mill Hill
  • New Southgate
  • North Finchley
  • Oakleigh Park
  • Osidge
  • Totteridge
  • West Hendon
  • Whetstone
  • Woodside Park
  • Barnet Gate
  • Cricklewood
  • Cockfosters

Property inspection report for UK settlement visa applications: Bexley, London

For UK Spouse visa, Idefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) visa, Fiance visa, Parnter visa, Visit visa.

  • Belvedere
  • Lessness Heath
  • Bexley
  • Blendon
  • Albany Park
  • Barnehurst
  • Crook Log
  • Upton
  • Bexleyheath
  • Barnes Cray
  • Crayford
  • Colyers
  • Erith
  • North End
  • Northumberland Heath
  • Slade Green
  • Crossness
  • West Heath
  • Longlands
  • Blackfen
  • Foots Cray
  • Lamorbey
  • North Cray
  • Sidcup
  • East Wickham
  • Welling
  • Abbey Wood
  • Ruxley
  • Upper Ruxley
  • Thamesmead
  • Falconwood

Our Immigration Accommodation Reports can be used to satisfied the accommodation requirements for UK Visas and Immigration entry clearance. Information regarding Adequacy of accommodation and Overcrowding standard can be found under Maintenance and accommodation (MAA) Guidance.


If you are applying for settlement visa as a partner, fiance(e) or proposed civil partner, parent or dependent child you must have to meet a requirement for adequate accommodation. You have to provide the evidence that there will be adequaate accommodation in the UK, without recourse to public fund. The accommodation must be owned by family member or exclusively occupied (for example rented property) by the applicant and his/ her family members. Accommodation can be shared with others but at least part of the property must be occupied exclusively for exclusive use of the family unit. For example you can share bathroom or kitchen with other who is not the member of your family unit but you must have own sleeping / bed room for your exclusive use.


Property Inspection Report London

Accommodation is not adequate –


What is overcrowding? A dwelling will be regarded as overcrowed under the Housing Act 1985 if either the room standard and/ or the space standard is breached. Please ferer our FAQ for further informaiotn about the Room standard and the Space standard.


Contact Us

Feel free to call us, we will be very happy to assist you.

Edinburgh Office: 13 Polton drive Edinburgh EH18 1BP

London Office: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX

Mon – Fri 8am to 6pm